Keeping your teams informed through ongoing education and up to date on continuing education requirements is the most effective ways to build a culture of compliance at every level of your organization.
NRS meets the needs of busy investment advisers, broker dealers, and dually registered firms: we deliver compliance education in-person, live online, and via on-demand webinars (online learning), conferences and professional development programs.
Compliance officers and others allied to the field rely on NRS Education Solutions for a full range of education options from test-prep through compliance fundamentals and continuing education that:
- Prepare your firm to address the challenges associated with regulatory changes and examinations
- Support strong, effective and efficient compliance programs
- Keep You Current with the latest rules and regulations, best practices and new trends
- Certify your professionals to current industry standards
- Fulfill Annual Firm Element and Annual Compliance Meeting requirements
NRS founded the IACCP® Program, which is one of the only designations for investment adviser compliance professionals in the financial services industry, with over 750 designees across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
And, for those wishing to take and pass the Series 7 exam, we are so confident in the quality of our courseware and instructors that we offer a unique “no pass, no pay” guarantee for the Series 7 course.
Our programs are backed by decades of experience and NRS is recognized as a continuing education approved provider by:
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Sponsor (CPAs / Accountants) – Sponsor # 103452
- State Bar of California Minimum Continuing Legal Education (CLE) – Provider #2569
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) Board of Standards – Sponsor ID #922 and Continuing Education Quality Partner