Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Exam ● Series 6 ● Series 7 ● Series 63 ● Series 65 ● Series 66
Who do you trust to help you pass your FINRA/NASAA exams?
We know there are plenty of securities exam preparation providers out there. At NRS Securities Exam Prep, we are so confident in our industry-leading program that we offer a NO-PASS, NO-PAY Guarantee. Complete our program, achieve green light status and you will pass, or we’ll refund your money.*
Complete our program: Each of our exam prep programs is divided into modules, and they cover all topics in the FINRA or NASAA outline for that exam. Each module includes:
- An executive summary that highlights the most important concepts in the module lesson
- An online and PDF-printable lesson, for reading online or on the go
- A recorded, on-demand tutorial that attacks the most difficult, tested concepts; many students tell us these tutorials bring the content to life and enable better understanding vs. simply reading the content
- A short quiz to ensure you’ve grasped the main ideas
Each of our programs also include:
- Section tests, midterm exams and mini-finals that test topics from multiple modules
- Final exams that mirror the actual FINRA/NASAA exam
- Direct access to our knowledgeable instructors throughout your studies!
Achieve green light status: Green light status indicates you’re ready to test with confidence. Achieving a green light requires completing each module and taking every pre-final test. Additionally, you must take every final exam and score an average at least three (3) points higher than passing score for the FINRA/NASAA exam.
Significantly, over 90% of our green light students pass their FINRA/NASAA exams; we are so confident you will pass that, if you surprise us, we’ll refund your money.*
That’s our NO-PASS, NO-PAY Guarantee. That’s Confidence. That’s NRS!
Ready for our Securities Exam Prep training?
* The NRS Exclusive NO-PASS, NO-PAY Guarantee: To qualify for a refund, you must complete all course materials: Read all modules, attend all tutorials, take all quizzes and tests, and achieve an average score on your first attempt final exams of 3% over the passing score requirement for your FINRA/NASSA exam. Refund applies to online course fees only.