As firms face an increasingly complex regulatory landscape – due in part to heightened rulings compounded by increased geopolitical risks – continued education has become a cornerstone of successful compliance programs.
The NRS Spring 2022 Compliance Conference (held May 16th – 19th in Orlando, FL) offers the ideal opportunity to learn from the best-of-the-best, including industry experts, compliance professionals, and the regulators themselves.
As one conference attendee put it, you can expect, “Meaningful interaction with peers. Quality content presented by engaging speakers. Access to experts to ask questions relevant to my firm.”
And if that wasn’t enough to convince you, here are out top five reasons to attend our upcoming conference.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
From our variety of educational sessions covering the critical and timely topics that are facing CCOs today to the expert networking events, there’s no dull moment or shortage of opportunity to evaluate your compliance program in a different light. Here are our top reasons to attend:
- A jampacked agenda with sessions covering vital compliance topics such as cybersecurity risk mitigation and the New Marketing Rule
- Well-respected industry subject matter experts on hand to provide insight into navigating the disruptive currents of compliance
- The opportunity to receive continuing education credits for IACCP®, CPE CPA, CFP and CA MCLE
- The networking and exchanging of ideas with compliance peers and NRS Consultants, providing you and your team with new perspectives to re-evaluate your compliance strategy
- A picturesque backdrop for your compliance get-away
Don’t put your continued education on the backburner. Register today for the NRS Spring 2022 Compliance Conference.