Congratulations! You’ve completed that last module and you’re eager to zip through the rest of your exam prep course …
But let’s not hurry — before rushing into the final exams, remember your primary objective. [Hint: it’s not simply completing your exam prep course ASAP.]
Your objective is to pass your live exam on this attempt. And your reliable route to passing is achieving a Green Light on these comprehensive final exams — the vast majority of FIRE Solutions candidates who Green Light also pass their live exam. Consequently, knowing that you’re “Green Lighted” is an enormous confidence boost while taking the Real McCoy.
So before taking your final exams, set yourself up to Green Light! Now is the time for a quick review of the entire course, so it’s all fresh as you take the finals. Your review should include these steps for each module:
- Read the Executive Summary at the beginning of every module.
- Take personal inventory: Were parts of the Executive Summary confusing? If so, deep read those sections in the module.
- Next, review your related flashcards. Then take the module quiz(zes).
- Conversely, if you feel you have a solid understanding immediately after reading the Executive Summary, take the module quiz(zes).
- Aggressively work through the Quiz Assessment Summary.
- During this process, make flashcards as necessary. Keep a running list of any unresolved issues. Consult your FIRE exam prep trainer before progressing to the next module.
The above review pulls the entire course together, and gives you the best chance at acing the Final Exams. Follow these additional steps to ensure you Green Light:
- Take finals under exam conditions — quiet environment, no interruptions, no help from notes or flashcards.
- Take them on a hardwired internet connection. Nothing is more disastrous than a service interruption during your exam, because it decreases the reliability of your Green Light.
- Budget sufficient time to review your exam answers and deep read the Assessment Summary. This frequently requires more time than taking the exam!
- Test only when you are fresh. If you test after a challenging day, your score will not reflect your true potential. This often requires major adjustments to your daily schedule, and is critical during this brief period when your career future is at stake.
Bon Voyage! Remember, we’ve helped thousands of people just like you pass this exam. We’ve discovered that the Green Light method is a tried and true route to your success. The vast majority of those who follow the map we’ve outlined above are much more successful than those who take short-cuts [and predictably have to take the trip again].