NRS Spring 2019 Compliance Conference
Come to Orlando, home of the most magical place on earth, for compliance education and peer interaction.
Join NRS at our Spring 2019 Compliance Conference where industry experts will address how investment adviser and broker-dealer firms can successfully navigate the disruptive currents of regulatory change and adapt procedures to compliance programs.
I depend upon my partners in compliance, NRS, to keep me informed + updated on rule changes from myriad regulatory entities. Their Spring and Fall compliance conferences are instrumental in this process. Knowledgeable speakers are willing to share their expertise and always have with take- aways and a to do list. I make it a priority to attend at least one NRS conference each year! - NRS Spring 2018 Conference Attendee
NRS provides a class-act conference geared towards arming the compliance professional with tools and resources. - NRS Spring 2018 Conference Attendee
The NRS Compliance Conference was filled with the latest information available and gave very good ideas about writing policies, implementing rules and taking that information to educate employees of the firm. - NRS Spring 2018 Conference Attendee
Conference attendees have included:
- Chief Compliance Officers / Investment Advisers / General Counsels / Broker-Dealers
- Managing Directors / Chief Financial Officers / Regulatory Analysts / Wealth Advisors / Attorneys
- Portfolio Managers / Securities Examiners / Executive Vice President’s / Compliance Managers
- Financial Planners / Operations Managers / Traders / Financial Service Professionals
Hyatt Regency, Grand Cypress
1 Grand Cypress Blvd,
Orlando, FL 32836
Tel: (407) 239-1234
Situated on 1,500 acres, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress offers both indoor and outdoor activities. Spend your day on our private lake or hit the links at a 45-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course. Our Lake Buena Vista resort is near many of Orlando’s theme parks: Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando Resort™, and SeaWorld® Orlando.
To keep up with today’s compliance issues, cybersecurity threats, record retention, and SEC, state & FINRA examinations to name a few, compliance staff realize they need assistance and are interested in partnering with industry service providers. Does your company have a technology, insurance, document storing/shredding or other resource service that would assist people working in compliance? If so, exhibiting at the NRS Fall 2018 Compliance Conference is a perfect opportunities to get in front of hundreds of potential clients and showcase your products or services to the NRS audience.
NRS Conference attendees are investment advisers, broker-dealers, compliance and legal professionals, traders and within financial services. Many of these professionals have decision-making responsibilities for services and products their companies buy and use.
Advantages as an Exhibitor:
- Address attendees from podium about your company
- Demonstrate your products & services during breakfasts, breaks and meet & greet function
- Networking opportunities held in the exhibit area
- Gain name & brand recognition throughout the conference via entitlements
- Access to compliance officers & other senior executives
Interested in being one of these partners? Email email@example.com or call (860) 435-0200 today for pricing and more information.
brand exposure and sponsorship opportunities
NRS understands companies are looking for distinctive ways to get their brand in the minds and hands of audiences. We have designed opportunities to do just that at the NRS Fall 2018 Compliance Conference with two type of opportunities: Brand Exposures & Sponsorships.
- Brand Exposure Opportunities: Custom Banner Ad with Link to Company Website on Conference App, Open House – 20 Minute Product Demonstration or Service Presentation by Company Representatives or Company Marketing Literature Placements: Seat Drops, Insert in Conference Bag or Inclusion on Food Stations.
- Traditional Sponsorships with Additional Entitlements: Conference bags, Lanyards, Evening Receptions, Luncheons and more.
Your brand in the hands & minds of hundreds of potential clients.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 435-0200 today for pricing and more information.