NRS Fall 2018 Compliance Conference
Come to Carlsbad, as the locals call it “The Village by the Sea”, for compliance education and peer interaction.
Join NRS at our Fall 2018 Compliance Conference where industry experts will address how investment adviser and broker-dealer firms can successfully navigate the disruptive currents of regulatory change and adapt procedures to compliance programs.
I depend upon my partners in compliance, NRS, to keep me informed + updated on rule changes from myriad regulatory entities. Their spring + fall compliance conferences are instrumental in this process. Knowledgeable speakers are willing to share their expertise and always have with take- aways and a to do list. I make it a priority to attend at least one NRS conference each year! - NRS Spring 2018 Conference Attendee
NRS provides a class-act conference geared towards arming the compliance professional with tools and resources. - NRS Spring 2018 Conference Attendee
The NRS Compliance Conference was filled with the latest information available and gave very good ideas about writing policies, implementing rules and taking that information to educate employees of the firm. - NRS Spring 2018 Conference Attendee
Conference attendees have included:
- Chief Compliance Officers / Investment Advisers / General Counsels / Broker-Dealers
- Managing Directors / Chief Financial Officers / Regulatory Analysts / Wealth Advisors / Attorneys
- Portfolio Managers / Securities Examiners / Executive Vice President’s / Compliance Managers
- Financial Planners / Operations Managers / Traders / Financial Service Professionals
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
7100 Aviara Resort
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Sitting on Southern California’s sun-drenched Pacific Coast, Park Hyatt Aviara Resort Golf Club & Spa is a study in quiet luxury. Our Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond resort lies on the north shore of Batiquitos Lagoon, a vast protected wildlife sanctuary and an enclave of natural beauty. From atop the highest ridge, overlooking the ocean and the lagoon, the San Diego resort provides a respite from the ordinary. Secluded amid 200 acres of verdant hillsides and rolling valleys, our San Diego luxury hotel and resort provides an appealing setting for guests. The resort’s Spanish colonial architecture welcomes with a sense of casual elegance. Each of the spacious guest rooms features a private balcony or landscaped terrace offering magnificent views. Resort amenities include acclaimed dining, a full-service spa, swimming, tennis, a fitness center and an Arnold Palmer designed 18-hole championship golf course.
Nearest Major International Airport: San Diego International Airport (SAN)
group room block
NRS has secured a special discounted group room rate of $259.00 and resort fee of $10.00 plus tax/per night for the dates of November 5 – November 7. Group rate will be available until October 15, 2018 or sold out.
To Reserve a Room Visit: Group Room Block – NRS Fall 2018 Compliance Conference
- Perspective from Regulators
- Elder Financial Exploitation and Compliance Considerations
- Closing the Circle in Advertising, Contracts, Disclosures, and Procedures
- Recent Trends in Investment Adviser Enforcement Proceedings
- Professional Ethics: Ethical Decision-Making for Compliance Professionals
- Large-Scale Natural Disasters – Should you Plan for the Unprecedented?
- Critical Skills for High-Performance Compliance Professionals
- Compliance Considerations related to BlockChain and Cryptocurrencies
- GDPR Essentials Post Compliance Deadline
- Regulatory and Examination Review on Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity from a CISO Viewpoint
- Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Testing and other cybersecurity tools
- Vendor Due Diligence for Cybersecurity Programs
- Social Media from Profiles to Procedures
- Pre-Con A – New to Investment Adviser Compliance
- Pre-Con B – Women in Securities Compliance
Check back often for newly added agenda sessions with descriptions/learning objectives and speakers.
- Fall 2018 Exhibitors And Sponsors
- Exhibitor Opportunities
- Brand Exposure And Sponsorship Opportunities
fall 2018 exhibitors and sponsors
To keep up with today’s compliance issues, cybersecurity threats, record retention, and SEC, state & FINRA examinations to name a few, compliance staff realize they need assistance and are interested in partnering with industry service providers. Does your company have a technology, insurance, document storing/shredding or other resource service that would assist people working in compliance? If so, exhibiting at the NRS Fall 2018 Compliance Conference is a perfect opportunities to get in front of hundreds of potential clients and showcase your products or services to the NRS audience.
NRS Conference attendees are investment advisers, broker-dealers, compliance and legal professionals, traders and within financial services. Many of these professionals have decision-making responsibilities for services and products their companies buy and use.
Advantages as an Exhibitor:
- Address attendees from podium about your company
- Demonstrate your products & services during breakfasts, breaks and meet & greet function
- Networking opportunities held in the exhibit area
- Gain name & brand recognition throughout the conference via entitlements
- Access to compliance officers & other senior executives
Interested in being one of these partners? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860) 435-0200 today for pricing and more information.
brand exposure and sponsorship opportunities
NRS understands companies are looking for distinctive ways to get their brand in the minds and hands of audiences. We have designed opportunities to do just that at the NRS Fall 2018 Compliance Conference with two type of opportunities: Brand Exposures & Sponsorships.
- Brand Exposure Opportunities: Custom Banner Ad with Link to Company Website on Conference App, Open House – 20 Minute Product Demonstration or Service Presentation by Company Representatives or Company Marketing Literature Placements: Seat Drops, Insert in Conference Bag or Inclusion on Food Stations.
- Traditional Sponsorships with Additional Entitlements: Conference bags, Lanyards, Evening Receptions, Luncheons and more.
Your brand in the hands & minds of hundreds of potential clients.
Email email@example.com or call (860) 435-0200 today for pricing and more information.