- This event has passed.
ComplyConnect Conference & Expo
Education. Training. Industry insight. It all comes together at the ComplyConnect Conference and Expo. Take a front row seat to the latest news and trends shaping compliance, risk and governance, and hear direct from renowned industry leaders and regulatory authorities as they discuss the future of compliance and regulation.
The first annual ComplyConnect Conference and Expo answers a very real need within the compliance industry, providing the opportunity to connect and engage with peers and industry leaders in a manner that hasn’t been offered in the past. Experience unparalleled access to the resources and support you need to mitigate risk and remain in compliance today and tomorrow.
Trust us, you won’t want to miss this.
Note from CEO Amy Kadomatsu, ComplySci
“The ComplySci portfolio of companies has witnessed firsthand the evolution of regulatory compliance, most acutely in the last few years as compliance professionals have faced an avalanche of increased risk and regulatory enforcement.
As our family of firms continues to grow, we wanted to build on the success of the long-standing NRS fall conference to create an all-encompassing industry event, one which addresses the needs of our industry in a way that hasn’t been done in the past. Because although incredibly critical to the long-term success of firms, there are not a lot of opportunities for chief compliance officers and their teams to connect and engage in discussions. The first-ever ComplyConnect Conference and Expo will provide them with a chance to do just that.”
Why should you attend?
Gain access to leading industry experts and regulators offering best-in-class strategic action to address the evolving compliance landscape. The ComplyConnect Conference and Expo will include:
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP) accredited educational sessions designed specifically for compliance professionals, executive leaders and more.
- Discussions led by industry regulators and compliance experts regarding the challenges and risks being faced in today’s regulatory landscape.
- Roundtable discussions and workshops that let you dig into the nitty-gritty with a select group of your peers.
- Exhibitors from top compliance resources, providing you with insight into how their solution can help your program continue to mitigate risk.
- Networking opportunities with industry peers from around the country.
Full agenda coming soon!