- This event has passed.
Complimentary Webinar: Things to consider prior to adopting the new Marketing Rule
With the SEC requiring wholesale adoption of all elements of the new Marketing Rule, advisers should consider the following areas in preparation for early or Compliance Date adoption:
- Construction of marketed performance composites
- Any marketing materials containing gross performance without net performance
- Required disclosures for testimonials and endorsements
- New disqualifying events for service promoters and accompanying changes to promoter contracts
- Changes to advertising and marketing policies and procedures to address new rule requirements
*This webinar does not count towards continuing education credits for the IACCP® program.
Director, Private Fund Services, NRS
Max joined NRS in 2007 as a Consultant in the Investment Adviser Services Department and is based in our Massachusetts branch office. Max delivers comprehensive compliance solutions to all types of investment management firms, with special emphasis on private fund advisers, including hedge funds, funds of funds, private equity and debt funds, venture capital funds, real estate funds and other pooled investment vehicles.
Max earned his Juris Doctor degree Cum Laude from Boston College Law School in 2002. He is a member of the State Bar of Massachusetts.
After graduating from law school, Max accepted a corporate associate position with Choate Hall & Stewart LLP. During his tenure at Choate Hall, Max specialized in secured financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and bankruptcy litigation.
Max received his Bachelor of Arts degree Summa Cum Laude, graduating Phi Beta Kappa from Tufts University with majors in International Relations and Eastern European Studies.