Only the Best Exam Prep
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Working in the securities industry requires registration with various regulators. Which qualifying exams you must take depends on whether your firm provides:
- Brokerage services
- Investment advisory services
NRS Exam Prep offers training for all your FINRA/NASAA testing needs:
To qualify and register as a broker-dealer agent, individuals must pass two FINRA exams:
- The Securities Industry Essentials (SIE or Essentials) exam
- A Specialized Knowledge Exam (SKE), commonly called a “Top-off” exam (i.e. Series 6 or Series 7)
Additionally, a NASAA exam (i.e Series 63) may be required to register with the state.
To qualify and register as an investment adviser or an investment adviser representative, individuals must pass NASAA’s Series 65.
Dual Capacity Firms
To qualify and register as a BD agent and an IA/IAR, individuals must pass the Series 7 plus either the:
- Series 66 or
- Series 65 and Series 63
Why NRS FIRE?
NRS Securities Exam Prep course includes “Everything you Need, Nothing you Don’t.” Why study concepts that aren’t tested? Our package is the best value in the industry and includes everything you need to pass your exam quickly. Simple and uncomplicated, with no confusing array of add-ons.
NRS FIRE Exam Prep is:
- Convenient – With our course, you can study anywhere, anytime on your desktop, tablet or phone.
- Comprehensive – Learning tools include online and printable lessons with executive summaries; live online and OnDemand lectures; test-taking tips; quizzes, midterms and final exams that simulate the actual test; and direct access to expert instructors.
- Personalized – Study at your own pace or leverage one of our time-based syllabi. Our system creates a personalized plan that targets weaknesses and optimizes study time. A custom testing tool allows you to create unlimited exams to close any knowledge gaps.
- Effective – Our highly predictive Green Light system analyzes your performance, indicating your preparedness for your exam.