Consisting of 100 questions to be answered in 150 minutes, the Series 66 exam is one of FINRA’s most challenging tests. Although the amount of material is less than most of the other exams, you need to know the material thoroughly. The exam tests very specific elements of content, and often, questions will appear to have two correct answers. Your challenge is to determine which answer is the better one.
Modules in the Series 66 exam include:
- Law, Regulations, and Guidelines (50 questions)
- Economic Factors and Business Information (5 questions)
- Investment Vehicle Characteristics (15 questions)
- Client Investment Recommendations and Strategies (30 questions)
- Supplement covering New Exam Content, July 1, 2016 Exam Update
Students must score 73% or higher to obtain your Series 66 license.
Pass with NRS FIRE and our exclusive Green Light Plan
Backed by our exclusive “Green Light” plan, NRS FIRE’s Series 66 Exam Prep is designed to help you build your confidence and pass your exam. Students that achieve a “Green Light” by achieving a passing grade on the module quizzes and exams pass their series exams over 90% of the time!
Topics covered in our course include, but is not limited to:
- The Uniform Securities Act
- Registration of Persons and Securities
- Prohibited Practices & Business Practices of Investment Advisers
- State Administrators & Regulatory Oversight
- Investment Advisers & the Federal Acts
- Annuities & Retirement Plans
- Risk & Evaluation
- Client Profiles
- Portfolio Management