Targeted at Investment Advisers who have not taken the Series 7, the series 65 exam consists of 140 questions, all to be completed within 180 minutes. The exam consists of material from the Series 66 and product information from the Series 7, in addition to portfolio management, ethics, client profiles, and risk evaluation.
Specific subjects within the Series 65 Exam include, but is not limited to:
- Ethics and Legal Guidelines
- Investment Recommendations and Strategies
- Investment Vehicles
- Economics and Analysis
To pass the Series 65 exam, candidates must achieve a score of 72% or higher.
Pass confidently with NRS FIRE
NRS FIRE’s Series 65 Exam Prep provides you with the tools you need to take on the Series 65 exam with confidence and pass. Backed by NRS FIRE’s “Green Light” plan, our exam prep courses are designed to maximize your chances of passing. Students who achieve a green list by passing all associated modules and exams the first time, pass their series exams over 90% of the time.
Topics covered in our Series 65 Exam Prep course includes, but is not limited to:
- Corporate, Government and Municipal Bonds
- Investment Companies
- Annuities and Options
- Trading Markets
- Economics, Risk, and Market Analysis
- Risk & Evaluation
- Client Profiles
- Portfolio Management
- Taxation and Financial Statements
- State Administrators and Regulatory Oversight
- Investment Advisers and the Federal Acts
- The Uniform Securities Act
- Registration of Persons and Securities
- Prohibited Practices and Business Practices of Investment Advisers
Series 65 Exam Preparation training can help you get your career started.