Consisting of 150 questions to be answered in 210 minutes, the Series 24 exam is aimed at professionals who plan to be managers or principals.
Specific questions include but are not limited to:
- Supervision of Investment Banking, Underwriting Activities and Research
- Supervision of Trading and Market Making Activities
- Supervision of Brokerage Office Operations
- Sales Supervision, and General Supervision of Employees
- Compliance with Financial Responsibility Rules
Students must achieve a score of 70% or above to pass the exam.
Pass your series exam with NRS FIRE
Covering everything from core fundamentals to advanced subject matters, NRS FIRE’s Series 24 Exam Prep are designed to provide you with the knowledge you need to pass this exam and is backed by our “Green Light” plan, which ensures that by passing all associated module quizzes and exams, which you pass.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- FINRA Rules & Supervision of Employees
- Federal & State Regulations
- Financial Responsibility and Underwriting
- Over‐the‐Counter Market
- Customer Accounts
- Investment Companies
- Market Making Requirements and Activities
- Computer Execution Systems
Series 24 Exam Preparation training can help you get your career started.