Participate in lecture and discussion-based learning in an interactive classroom learning community.
Investment adviser compliance training has been the backbone of NRS Education since its inception in 1986. Onsite events offer compliance professionals the opportunity to develop and refine their knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 while exchanging ideas with instructors and peers in an all day forum.
All training programs identify key industry best practices that effectively support compliance programs in the toughest regulatory environment.
Continuing Education Credit Information for Investment Adviser Compliance Symposia.
Key features and benefits:
- Comprehensive sessions taught by industry experts
- Real-time training in a classroom setting
- Engaging, multifaceted learning experience
- Practical advice and strategies
- Designed to provide continuing education requirements for attorneys, accountants/CPAs, certified financial planners and compliance professionals
For more information on the Investment Adviser Compliance Symposia, contact us today.