Spring and Fall Compliance Conferences
For decades the NRS Spring and Fall Compliance Conferences have formed the cornerstone of NRS Education Solutions. They provide a comprehensive view of the current regulatory landscape, discuss the latest regulatory changes and provide strategies for workable, effective compliance programs. Sessions provide compliance professionals with insights and tools that transform challenging one-size-fits-all rules and requirements into an executable compliance system customized to a firm’s unique business requirements.
- Sought-after speakers: industry leading experts including regulators, attorneys and compliance professionals
- Hands-on workshops
- Unrivalled networking
- Actionable takeaways
- Solutions-driven exhibitors
NRS conferences are designed to meet continuing education criteria for compliance professionals, attorneys, CPAs/accountants, certified financial planners, IACCP® designees and other professionals.
Investment Adviser Compliance Symposia
The NRS Investment Adviser Compliance Symposia are a series of educational events held across the US that provide compliance professionals the opportunity to develop and refine their knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 while exchanging ideas with instructors and peers in an all-day forum.
- Comprehensive sessions taught by industry experts
- Real-time training in a classroom setting
- Engaging, multifaceted learning experience
- Practical advice and strategies
- Attorneys, accountants/CPAs, certified financial planners and compliance professionals can earn continuing education credits
NRS Compliance Forums
Compliance Forums are held throughout the year. These convenient one-day forums focus on a single compliance topic. See our event calendar for details on the next NRS Compliance Forum.