ComplyConnect Conference & Expo
Austin, Texas | Nov. 7 – 10
The NRS Fall Conference is now proud to be a part of ComplyConnect Connference & Expo
Education. Training. Industry insight. It all comes together at the ComplyConnect Conference and Expo. Take a front row seat to the latest news and trends shaping compliance, risk and governance, and hear direct from renowned industry leaders and regulatory authorities as they discuss the future of compliance and regulation.
Gain access to leading industry experts and regulators offering best-in-class strategic action to address the evolving compliance landscape. The ComplyConnect Conference and Expo will include:
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP) accredited educational sessions designed specifically for compliance professionals, executive leaders and more.
- Discussions led by industry regulators and compliance experts regarding the challenges and risks being faced in today’s regulatory landscape.
- Roundtable discussions and workshops that let you dig into the nitty-gritty with a select group of your peers.
- Exhibitors from top compliance resources, providing you with insight into how their solution can help your program continue to mitigate risk.
- Networking opportunities with industry peers from around the country.
Investment Adviser Compliance Symposia
The NRS Investment Adviser Compliance Symposia are a series of educational events held across the US that provide compliance professionals the opportunity to develop and refine their knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 while exchanging ideas with instructors and peers in an all-day forum.
- Comprehensive sessions taught by industry experts
- Real-time training in a classroom setting
- Engaging, multifaceted learning experience
- Practical advice and strategies
- Attorneys, accountants/CPAs, certified financial planners and compliance professionals can earn continuing education credits
NRS Compliance Forums
Compliance Forums are held throughout the year. These convenient one-day forums focus on a single compliance topic. See our event calendar for details on the next NRS Compliance Forum.