As a CFP® Board CE Qualified Partner, NRS provides a comprehensive selection of practical compliance education designed to inform and ensure that staff members at investment advisers and broker dealers stay up to date on their certification.
The CFP® certification identifies professionals who have met the high standards of competency and ethics established and enforced by CFP® Board.
Financial Planners seeking this certification adhere to a framework and standards that are governed by the 4 E’s. They include:
- Education CFP® professionals are required to develop their theoretical and practical knowledge by completing a comprehensive course study at a college or university offering a financial planning curriculum approved by the CFP® board
- Examination CFP® professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Exam, which tests a test-taker’s abilities to apply planning knowledge to real-life situations
- Experience CFP® professionals are required to complete several years of experience delivering financial planning services
- Ethics CFP® Professionals are held to high standards as outlined in the CFP® Board’s Standards of Professional Conduct, and are obligated to uphold the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism and diligence as outlined in CFP® Board’s Code of Ethics
NRS provides an extensive selection of CFP® Board-Certified Continuing Education courses with credit results automatically forwarded to the CFP® Board and are:
- Easy-to-Use new student dashboard provides access to all training and compliance requirements
- Reliable, Compatible and Available. All courses are browser neutral and mobile-friendly. This allows you to focus on the content without technology or platform restrictions
Maintain your CFP designation with CFP Continuing Education courses offered by NRS.