Registration and Licensing
Take control of your firm’s Registered Rep and Adviser compliance quickly and easily.
For broker-dealer firms, collecting and maintaining all of the necessary information for your registered reps can be a daunting task. Whether it’s the ability to track licenses, appointments, registrations or continuing education requirements, you need a tracking and workflow solution that aggregates data and provides real-time information about your registered reps whenever you need it.
The NRS Solution
The Registration and Licensing solution is a sophisticated tracking tool that helps aggregate and manage data about your registered reps that is critical for compliance. Information is stored in a single, centralized database to better manage licenses, registrations and renewals on a state-by-state level.
Features and Benefits
Quickly and efficiently answer frequently asked questions such as:
- Am I registered in this state?
- Has my license request been approved?
- Did I ever take the Series 65?
- What are my CE requirements?
Supervisors and Compliance Administrators
- Review and submit U4/U5/NRF filings on behalf of Reps directly to FINRA’s CRD
- Separate OBA form requests for review and approval
- Analytical reports for Rep CRD and custom defined data
- Export User, Hierarchy and CRD data
- Review and track submissions ensuring compliance with FINRA Rule 3270 and Supervisory Control Rules
- Monitor Rep activity with notifications
Reps and Associated Individuals
- Make amendments to U4 data and submit filings with supervisor approval
- Request OBA Approval with immediate amendment to form U4 on FINRA’s CRD
- Access to CRD data including CE/Exam window, current licenses & registrations
- Receive Status and Reminder notifications based on workflow statuses and CE/Exam windows
- Data entry is minimal due to pre-population reducing data errors and saving time
- Outstanding tasks and upcoming deadlines are known in advance helping Reps adhere to FINRA Rule 1250