Spend more time protecting your firm, and less time searching for information and processing FINRA filings.
Effectively managing customer complaints requires timely action and transparency across all stakeholders. Delays or mismanagement can result in severe consequences. Without adequate controls, excessive damage to your firm’s reputation can occur.
The NRS Solution
The ComplianceMAX Customer Complaints Module enables your firm to centralize all information pertaining to a customer complaint allowing the necessary triage, routing and review based on your firm’s business process. With all necessary information readily at hand, you can track a complaint until its appropriate resolution and mitigate financial and reputational risk to your firm.
The ComplianceMAX solution enables you to:
- Record each complaint’s unique details, background and supporting information
- Capture all investigation findings and related documentation in one location
- Automate the submission of Quarterly Statistical and Event Disclosure filings to FINRA to meet Rule 4530 reporting requirements
- Track repeat complaints as iterations without necessary data re-entry
- Notify and remind the involved departments of outstanding tasks
Features and Benefits
The ComplianceMAX Customer Complaints Module provides your firm with the ability to easily document and report customer complaints. Throughout the process, you can create a verifiable audit trail and provide documentation of your firm’s compliance practices.
ComplianceMAX provides a wealth of useful features to effectively manage your complaint process:
- SEC 17a-4 Books and Records Compliant
- Connectivity to FINRA - Realize the efficiencies of automating the 4530 Quarterly filings and having integration for Event Disclosure filings.
- Data Integrity - Mandatory and optional data entry fields ensure all material information is collected.
- Flexible Reporting Metrics - Quickly find problematic complaints, identify trends, and verify operational controls.
- Custom Configuration - The module can be tailored to fit your firm’s written supervisory