Disclosures and Attestations
Simplify compliance processes for your registered representatives and gain compliance efficiency for your firm
Broker-dealers across the industry have struggled with the cumbersome but necessary process of gathering, tracking and managing the required disclosure information from their registered representatives. Traditionally, this is a disjointed process, which includes the use of e-mails, faxes, voicemails and spreadsheets.
The NRS Solution
The ComplianceMAX Disclosure and Attestations Module allows you to confidently manage, track and report disclosures and attestations from your firm’s registered representatives. Centralizing your compliance activities through the Module simplifies compliance processes for your registered representatives and reduces your risk.
Increasing the efficiency of the submission process, registered representatives will be prompted to insert the information for mandatory data fields so the disclosure contains all the information necessary to perform a thorough review. Comprehensive reporting metrics allow the compliance department to sort data by all fields for extensive reporting by disclosure status, registered representative, assignee and more.
Features and Benefits
The ComplianceMAX Disclosure and Attestations Module delivers a streamlined and verifiable submission process that eases the burden of disclosures and attestations for you and your registered representatives, including:
- Outside Business Activities—Automate the routine of gathering information on outside business activities and place that data into a flexible reporting system.
- Personal Investment Accounts—Keep a concise record of accounts for your registered representatives using the Module to obtain, organize and archive data.
- Private Securities Transactions—Facilitate a user-friendly submission of all material information surrounding the registered representative’s private securities transactions.
- Annual Compliance Questionnaire—Choose a standard or customizable questionnaire and use the workflow configuration of the Module to assign it to the appropriate registered representatives. The reporting features of the Module monitor and track completion in accordance with predetermined due dates. The Module also generates “flags” for areas of concern or compliance violations, then creates a systematic process for following-up and resolving any “task” created.
- Annual Attestation—Use the standard NRS Broker-Dealer Annual Attestation or incorporate a custom Attestation from your firm to allow efficient distributing, tracking and managing the annual process. The Module enables swift action to resolve instances where registered representatives do not attest to or fully understand specific areas of your firm’s written supervisory procedures.