Registration and Licensing
Take control of your firm’s Registered Rep and Adviser compliance quickly and easily.
For broker-dealer firms, collecting and maintaining all of the necessary information for your registered reps can be a daunting task. Whether it’s the ability to track licenses, appointments, registrations or continuing education requirements, you need a tracking and workflow solution that aggregates data and provides real-time information about your registered reps whenever you need it.
The NRS Solution
The Registration and Licensing solution is a sophisticated tracking tool that helps aggregate and manage data about your registered reps that is critical for compliance. Information is stored in a single, centralized database to better manage licenses, registrations and renewals on a state-by-state level.
Features and Benefits
Quickly and efficiently answer frequently asked questions such as:
- Am I registered in this state?
- Has my license request been approved?
- Did I ever take the Series 65?
- What are my CE requirements?
Supervisors and Compliance Administrators
- Review and submit U4/U5/NRF filings on behalf of Reps directly to FINRA’s CRD
- Separate OBA form requests for review and approval
- Analytical reports for Rep CRD and custom defined data
- Export User, Hierarchy and CRD data
- Review and track submissions ensuring compliance with FINRA Rule 3270 and Supervisory Control Rules
- Monitor Rep activity with notifications
Reps and Associated Individuals
- Make amendments to U4 data and submit filings with supervisor approval
- Request OBA Approval with immediate amendment to form U4 on FINRA’s CRD
- Access to CRD data including CE/Exam window, current licenses & registrations
- Receive Status and Reminder notifications based on workflow statuses and CE/Exam windows
- Data entry is minimal due to pre-population reducing data errors and saving time
- Outstanding tasks and upcoming deadlines are known in advance helping Reps adhere to FINRA Rule 1250
For more information on the ComplianceGuardian Consulting Module or any of our solutions to help you meet your compliance needs, contact us today.