Outside Business Activities Module
Simplifying the process of gathering, tracking and managing the required Outside Business Activity (OBA) disclosure information from your registered representatives.
Broker-dealers across the industry have struggled with the cumbersome, but necessary process of gathering, tracking and managing the required disclosure information from their registered representatives. FINRA Rule 3270 requires firms to review, approve and maintain documentation on all registered personnel OBA prior to their participation.
The NRS Solution
NRS ComplianceGuardian’s OBA Module enables the compliance department to confidently manage OBA for registered representatives in a way that assists firms in meeting the written notice of the OBA prior to participation approval requirements.
Features and Benefits
The ComplianceGuardian OBA module includes specific tools to help you manage and track the review and assessment of your registered representative’s OBA.
- Rep completes and submits using the online OBA form
- Easily amend a current OBA submission when the activity changes
- Manager may request more information, deny, approve or approve with restrictions
- Automatic notification to rep via email once reviewed by manager
Optional Integration with ComplianceGuardian's Registration and Licensing Solution:
- Ability to maintain current U4 OBA disclosure
- Adds new or revises current OBA disclosure
- Maintains historical archive for each OBA
For more information on the ComplianceGuardian Consulting Module or any of our solutions to help you meet your compliance needs, contact us today.