30th Annual Spring Compliance Conference
A content-rich program, best practice examples and exceptional peer-to-peer networking!
The NRS Spring Compliance Conference is the place for up-to-the-minute news on critical rules, cases and regulatory interpretations.
“Comprehensive review of key compliance issues for RIAs, B/Ds to build/maintain a culture of compliance and prepare for regulatory exams.” Principal & Portfolio Manager, Chicago Wealth Management.
“Informational and great networking opportunity.” Compliance Specialist, Quintium Advisors LLC
Regulators expect a dynamic, robust program that is an integral part of the firm’s operations, management and overall culture. Ensure you register today to receive the policy and procedures guidance that will help you build and maintain a strong, effective compliance program.
- Proximity to regulatory, legal and industry speakers who can assist in those times when you need professional advice
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with your peers to share and learn throughout the year what others are doing right
- Sessions relevant to the challenges you face which offer real solutions
- Opportunities to earn continuing education credits
- Valuable exposure to “partners in compliance” via select exhibitors highlighting the latest compliance products and services
- An opportunity to meet with the NRS consultancy team
PLUS this is one of the industries best opportunities to earn continuing education credits! Register today to commit to enhancing your professional compliance competence.