Free Webinar: The DOL Rule, What you Need to Know Now
On-Demand Recording now available
Join Rob Stirling, Sr. Consultant, NRS and David Pickle, Pension Investment Lawyer, for our FREE webinar. What do the DOL’s new fiduciary rules mean for broker-dealers and investment advisers? Join us for a FREE webinar on an overview of the DOL Rule, and what your firm needs to know. This webinar will unpack the key components of the rules and explain, in practical terms, what BDs and IAs need to do know to meet their new obligations.
Key topics include:
- Who is a fiduciary under the new rules?
- What are a fiduciary’s duties to the client?
- What types of clients are covered? (it’s not just IRAs)
- What is a recommendation?
- Can proprietary products be used?
- Must the lowest-cost option always be used?
- What is a Best Interest Contract?
- When must a Best Interest Contract be used?
These and other issues will be discussed by our speakers. As always, NRS will focus on the practical issues you need to address to begin planning the steps you will take to meet these new rules.
Please note: Continuing Education Credit is not available for this FREE webinar.