Welcome to the NRS Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP®) Program.
You have 18 months to complete the 20 courses in the IACCP Training Program. Upon completion of the educational requirement of the Program, you will be notified of your eligibility to sit for the IACCP Certifying Examination and will receive further Examination information and instructions.
Access to the NRS IACCP and Core Compliance Programs Resource Center is now available to you. This user-friendly tool allows you to manage your education experience.
We encourage you to explore the Resource Center today:
- Enter your username and password in the box on the NRS Education Resource Center
- Complete and submit the enrollment form if you have not already done so.
- Click on the “Curriculum” link to:
- View your education requirement
- View the status of your education progress:
- Courses completed
- Courses scheduled
- Courses to be scheduled
- To self-register for courses and view upcoming course dates
- Click on “Courses” next to the required course that you would like to attend
- Click on “Register” next to your preferred date and location
- Click the “Reference” link to view, print and download course material (when available)
- Check the Resource Center prior to each course date.
- Refer to the Resource Center Course Material List for materials to be used for each course date for which you are registered.
- Pre-course reading of the Outline and review of other material help you prepare for the course and submit questions prior to the course, as needed.
Your questions and feedback are always welcomed. Please email email@example.com or call 860-435-0200 and ask to speak with a member of the NRS Education team.