Investment Adviser Core Compliance Program
Gain the essential knowledge you need to manage a successful compliance program.
Begin your compliance education in the Investment Adviser Core program and start down a path to success. The Core program provides essential training on the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and is a stepping stone to the IACCP Program and designation.
Review the Core program requirements.
Key features and benefits
- Receive a foundational level of professional competence necessary to help ensure both routine and newly required procedures are consistently met
- Learn to transform rules and regulations into meaningful compliance policies and procedures
- Develop the skills and abilities necessary to build strong compliance programs and minimize risk
- Complete courses online and/or attend in-person events
- Earn continuing education requirements for attorneys, accountants/CPAs, certified financial planners and compliance professionals