DOL Fiduciary Rule Consulting Services
Prepare your firm now to meet the challenges of the new regulations.
The financial services industry is bracing for the significant changes mandated by the U.S. Department of Labor’s new Fiduciary Rule, which requires advisers providing retirement investment advice to act in the best interests of their clients.
With more than 30 years as an authority on compliance, NRS is uniquely qualified to offer guidance and insights on how these new regulations will shape your business. Through a combination of consulting services, technology tools and education, NRS offers a comprehensive solution that will prepare investment advisers to thrive in the newly reconfigured competitive arena.
Act One Consulting Services
Our experienced consultants will help answer the key questions your firm has about doing business under the new rule, including:
- How will these new regulations impact our compensation structure?
- How do we find the time and resources to manage the added training and administrative demands of compliance with the new regulations?
- How can we leverage the new regulations to forge stronger client relationships?
- How can we facilitate training in the new regulations—and manage ongoing compliance—over a large number of broker-dealers and advisers?
- What changes must be completed by the 4/10/2017 applicability date, and what may wait until the 1/1/18 compliance date?
The answers to these and other key questions will illuminate the options available for your firm. Working closely with your firm’s management, NRS consultants will fully map out next steps—including how your products, pricing and processes must evolve—so you can navigate with confidence the course you need to take between now and April 2017, and beyond.
ComplianceGuardian DOL Module (coming soon)
ComplianceGuardian combines the best of NRS technology, education and consulting into a convenient one-stop compliance solution. Our new DOL module will provide the materials your firm needs to adapt your processes to meet the new regulations. Components include:
- Model documents and contracts
- Policies and procedures
- Fiduciary client notification letter templates
- Website disclosure templates
- Supervisory and representative training modules
NRS provides training to help firms prepare staff for compliance with the Fiduciary Rule. Through our acquisition of FIRE Solutions, NRS can immediately provide exceptional ERISA training, including:
- ERISA and the Fiduciary Standard – now available at Firesolutions.com
- Working with Fiduciary Clients (available early 2017)
- Supervision (available early 2017)
NRS continues to offer Desktop Seminars to assist firms with understanding the new DOL Fiduciary Rule both now and in the future as the rule changes or guidance is issued.
For more information on our DOL Fiduciary Rule consulting, technology and education solutions, contact us today.